The Pool of Siloam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday the 13th - Paris Attacks

3 posters

Go down

Friday the 13th - Paris Attacks Empty Friday the 13th - Paris Attacks

Post by AndyA Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:07 pm

A few weeks ago on Thursday October 29, 2015 the Lord woke me from sleep around 1am and I was wide awake. I felt the heavy presence of the Holy Spirit on me and with my eyes closed I could see angel lights wisping around in my sight. I always see them when I am immersed in the Glory of the Father. I waited on the Lord and then He dropped a bunch of prophetic words and visions on me that night. It was so intense. In the last vision the Lord gave me I saw a business sign: it was the restaurant TGI Friday's. And then heard the word "Friday" and saw bright white (with my eyes closed). Whenever the Lord has ended a vision or prophetic word with a bright white light it always served as confirmation of something serious or of utmost importance. I came out of prayer and asked the Lord what "Friday" was all about and Friday the 13th came to mind but nothing else. The next day I looked on the calendar and saw that friday Nov 13th was approaching and would be watchful on that day. Needless to say I was stunned to find out what had occurred in France from all the news late that night of the attacks and realized that must have been what the Lord was telling me about...

AndyA

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th - Paris Attacks Empty Re: Friday the 13th - Paris Attacks

Post by Dee Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Amazing to hear this warning God gave you! I take it as His sign that He is in control in the midst of the chaos.

Last edited by Dee on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyA Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:51 pm

Amen Dee! He is in total control! Praise God!

AndyA

Back to top Go down

Post by Lili-ni-Viti Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh Yes Dee, HE IS IN TOTAL CONTROL ALL THE TIME! He created the beast that is causing the chaos. Remember the story of Samson, it specifically says that the Lord wanted to come against the Philistines and used the imbecility of Samson to achieve it. Isaiah 54:16 says - “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to wreak havoc ..." - He also said in Exodus 12:23, "he will not permit the destroyer to enter your houses and strike you down." His CONTROL IS TOTAL - even Satan has to get His permission to do anything - and Satan can't deviate from the script already written.
lili

Lili-ni-Viti

Back to top Go down

Post by Dee Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:31 pm

cheers Amen Lili!!

Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down