The Pool of Siloam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelation Three-ten Part 2

3 posters

Go down

Revelation Three-ten Part 2 Empty Revelation Three-ten Part 2

Post by Lili-ni-Viti Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:15 pm

You are urged to read Part 1 for how this message was derived. Part 2 addresses the Lukewarm and Disobedient people of God; and the wicked.

All references are in the NLT version because this was the Bible I picked up to read the references at first; and it was the most appropriate for the bullet pointed message.

For every reader who will read this message – Ezekiel 3: 10 – Then he added, “Son of man, let all my words sink deep into your own heart first. Listen to them carefully for yourself.

THE LUKEWARM/DISOBEDIENT, ABOUT TO BE VOMITED OUT

Genesis 3:10 He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.”

Leviticus 3:10 the two kidneys and the fat around them near the loins, and the long lobe of the liver. These must be removed with the kidneys …

II Samuel 3:10 I’m going to take Saul’s kingdom and give it to David. I will establish the throne of David over Israel as well as Judah, all the way from Dan in the north to Beersheba in the south.

II Kings 3:10 “What should we do?” the king of Israel cried out. “The LORD has brought the three of us here to let the king of Moab defeat us.”

Jeremiah 3:10 But despite all this, her faithless sister Judah has never sincerely returned to me. She has only pretended to be sorry. I, the LORD, have spoken!”

Joel 3:10 Hammer your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Amos 3:10 “My people have forgotten how to do right,” says the LORD. “Their fortresses are filled with wealth taken by theft and violence.

Jonah 3:10 When God saw what they had done and how they had put a stop to their evil ways, he changed his mind and did not carry out the destruction he had threatened.

Micah 3:10 You are building Jerusalem on a foundation of murder and corruption.

Nahum 3:10 Yet Thebes fell, and her people were led away as captives. Her babies were dashed to death against the stones of the streets. Soldiers threw dice to get Egyptian officers as servants. All their leaders were bound in chains.

Malachi 3:10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do,” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, “I will open the windows of heaven for you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won’t have enough room to take it in! Try it! Put me to the test!

Job 3:10 Curse that day for failing to shut my mother’s womb, for letting me be born to see all this trouble.

Lamentations of Jeremiah 3:10 He has hidden like a bear or a lion, waiting to attack me.

Ecclesiastes 3:10 I have seen the burden God has placed on us all.

Esther 3:10 The king agreed, confirming his decision by removing his signet ring from his finger and giving it to Haman son of Hammedatha the Agagite, the enemy of the Jews.

Matthew 3:10 Even now the ax of God’s judgment is poised, ready to sever the roots of the trees. Yes, every tree that does not produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into the fire.

John 3:10 Jesus replied, “You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don’t understand these things?

James 3:10 And so blessing and cursing come pouring out of the same mouth.  Surely, my brothers and sisters, this is not right!

I Peter 3:10 For the Scriptures say, “If you want to enjoy life and see many happy days, keep your tongue from speaking evil and your lips from telling lies.

II Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

I John 3:10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.

Galatians 3:10 But those who depend on the law to make them right with God are under his curse, for the Scriptures say, “Cursed is everyone who does not observe and obey all the commands that are written in God’s Book of the Law.”

II Thessalonians 3:10 Even while we were with you, we gave you this command: “Those unwilling to work will not get to eat.”

Hebrews 3:10 So I was angry with them, and I said, ‘Their hearts always turn away from me. They refuse to do what I tell them.’

Titus 3:10 If people are causing divisions among you, give a first and second warning. After that, have nothing more to do with them.

THE WICKED

Daniel 3:10 You issued a decree requiring all the people to bow down and worship the gold statue when they hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipes, and other musical instruments.

Luke 3:10 The crowds asked, “What should we do?”

Romans 3: 10 As the Scriptures say, “No one is righteous – not even one.”

Jonah 3:10 When God saw what they had done and how they had put a stop to their evil ways, he changed his mind and did not carry out the destruction he had threatened.

While there's a little time available please seek the Lord and make your peace with Him in the manner written in the Scriptures (The Bible). Call upon the name of Yehoshua in the times of trouble that are upon us. Sin may abound, but His Love abounds even more, if you will confess your sins and repent. The only way of return and reconciliation with Almighty Yehovah is through His Son Yehoshua HaMashiach - that is the way He has ordained it to be. There is no other way. So humble yourself and take the way that will save you and your household.

Praise the name of Almighty Yehovah for whose purposes we are designed and made.

In Yehoshua's name
lili

Lili-ni-Viti

Back to top Go down

Revelation Three-ten Part 2 Empty Re: Revelation Three-ten Part 2

Post by dewick134 Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Thank you Lili. The hour is very late. It is time to seek the Lord in deep repentance and sorrow. Amen!

dewick134

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnyM Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:44 pm

One of your references rings loudly in me. "I John 3:10 So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God."

I wonder if this could refer to after the 3 days of darkness, that those in Christ will be sealed on their foreheads. I wonder if it will be completely obvious (when we come out of those 3 days), who chose the narrow path before his coming, and who did not. Peace be to all!

DonnyM

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick134 Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Some believe those people have already been sealed. We know the Holy Spirit seals us, but this seal seems to be something signifying a special calling, don't you think?

dewick134

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnyM Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Absolutely! From the foundation of our being, while we were conceived of by Abba, he destined us to fulfill his purposes. His word was written about the 144,000 before they are to "come into the scene", so this must speak to the fact that they are sealed and I believe protected from birth in some ways, from certain events, tragedies, death, etc., to fulfill what they were born for in the first place. The special calling you are referring to I believe is to bring in the Harvest, the lost and backslidden, the lukewarm, and all of his that he has destined from the beginning to come unto him (for eternal joy I might add Rolling Eyes . I have no idea how anyone, or thing, or entity can be so all knowing, but Yahweh has proven to me many different times that he is exactly that, all knowing. I also believe that in these last days, his spirit has been pouring out on his chosen, and are slowly becoming aware of their destinies.

Thank you for your obedience to the Father for starting this site, and may those who are led here find comfort, direction and healing in the Pool of Siloam. Idea Shalom and Maranatha!

DonnyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down