The Pool of Siloam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The island of Palawan

2 posters

Go down

The island of Palawan Empty The island of Palawan

Post by DonnyM Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:15 pm

I would like to start a discussion and or comment area about being taught, educated, trained, healed, etc. at Palawan. Anyone with any info at all please add for edification of the Body of Christ. The following is a post I made on Call of the Bride.com. Thank You in advance, Donny

I would like to share how the Lord led me to the Palawan blog via Gilligan's Island, then the Pool of Siloam, and Shemini Atzeret. I want to explain this for encouragement for the Bride (at least those called to be part of the 144,000), and how the Lord has spoken to me.

On Wednesday, August 5th, 2015 I was watching TV in the morning, looking thru the guide channel, and started chuckling to myself when I came across Gilligan's Island. I watched it everyday after school as a child. So I thought why not? I watched for awhile, put it on pause, and started doing other things. It turns out there where many episodes, like a marathon, because Gilligan's Island was still on when my son came over for dinner that night. (BBQ'd chicken Wink ) I was laughing as I told him how much I used to watch the show. On Friday, I devoted most of the day to reading Lisa's Vision's that I had copied month's prior. Saturday morning I was in prayer and reading some more. This is when I was reading about Palawan (the connection didn't cross my mind yet). On Sunday my son and I went for a bike ride and I mentioned to him that some people may be taken to an Island, in a different dimension, to be trained by Jesus. I got the feeling he was skeptical, so not much else was said. Note: This is the case with virtually every person I know, I have no one to share Yahushua with! So then on Monday, I was wondering if I would be one of the 144,000. I asked the Lord for confirmation before I went to sleep. When I woke up, I was thinking about Gilligan's Island and literally smiling about it. Then it hit me!!! The Holy Spirit gave me confirmation BEFORE I even knew about Palawan, and being transported there for our training. The fact that I hadn't watched Gilligan's Island for years, and found such joy in it throughout that day, is my proof. Our God Is Amazing!!! I still pray that he considers me worthy. A couple days later I was led to retrace and write down what had happened. I'm still in somewhat of a "Really Lord" state of mind.

So that leads me to Wednesday evening, Oct. 28, 2015, and why I have to share. It's not just about me! When I went into my bedroom, I laid down on my bed, facing a portrait by Akiane, of Jesus. I was tired and said quietly, "I just want to lay in your presence Lord". About 5-10 minutes later I asked, (not really expecting an answer), is there anything you would like to say to me Lord? I heard in my mind, actually more like feeling it in my whole upper body, the word "Siloam", made itself clearly known to me. I asked if I should look it up, but I knew I should. I got up, grabbed a bible, and found John 9:7 (about Jesus healing the man who was "born blind"). Possibly pointing to us in our fallen state. John points out specifically that it means "sent". My interpretation; As in sent to Palawan, and sent out into the world! I also googled it and found this site at Biblical Hermeneutics with a lot of interesting info, ( http://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/2744/why-is-the-blind-man-in-john-9-sent-to-the-pool-that-means-sent ). Stuff like Tabernacles, the Wells of Salvation, the Trinity, I once was blind, but now I see, WOW! I see this as being given, endowed with, The Mind of Christ. To speak, act, and live in one accord to proclaim the gospel, our living savior Jesus Christ.

One more thing, last night I heard in my sleep, Jeremiah 11, something I can't remember, and Azeret. Shemini Atzeret means "A Day of Assembly". Seriously? Is this our time in Palawan? Jeremiah can be related to the USA's coming destruction.

I haven't heard much from the Lord like this since 2013, I PRAY we are finally there.

I pray that the Jewish calendar truly is off by a month!, and or the one month delay because we where unclean.

Thanks for reading this,

In the Son,

Donny

Last edited by DonnyM on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

DonnyM

Back to top Go down

The island of Palawan Empty Re: The island of Palawan

Post by AndyA Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:23 am

I deleted Donny's original post after he moved it under this category and wanted to include a few of the original replies:

dewick134 wrote:Hi Donny, I read this account on the email you sent me, and just reread.  Our Father speaks to us in such unique ways, doesn't He?  I love it!  I mean, Gilligan's Island?  Haha! Awesome.  Yes, it seems like He has given you key words to confirm His Word to you.  He does that with me as well, so I recognize it. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.  I hope someone else will see this thread and join the discussion.  I personally do not know anything about Palawan. I need to really seek Him about this.

dewick134 wrote:Wow, guess what?  As I was leaving this site, the Holy Spirit reminded me of one of my dreams as a little girl.  I always wanted to go to a secluded island and live there!  I always day dreamed about it!  I had totally forgotten about that.  Do you think he is telling me something?  Maybe I always knew about this island and wanted to go back???

DonnyM wrote:Hi Debra, yeah it is really cool how he has shown himself to me over the years as only he can, and in a way that I know it "IS HIM". I have moved this post over to "call of the bride" as per Andy's recommendation, after asking him. Personally I believe you were to start this very site, for this very reason (THE BRIDE'S TRAINING IN/ON PALAWAN ISLAND), but that is only my believe. I will let the Holy Spirit guide you from here. Between emails and this post, you now can make a connection between Palawan Island and the Pool of Siloam. I still think you should read "Lisa's Visions" from callofthebride.com though. Very Happy She gives a wealth of information the Lord gave her, and the blog comments on the topic Palawan from cotb are very interesting also. So many confirmations!

So in response to your last response; maybe you were born for this very purpose as I now believe I was, bringing in the lost. That you have the desire to be on a secluded/exclusive/special invitation only island, because our Father gave you that desire! So the answer is YES, I do believe he is telling you something Exclamation

Where do we go from here? Please fill Debra and myself with wisdom and understanding Holy Ruach, in the mighty name of Yahushua, amen.  

AndyA

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnyM Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:48 am

Thanks for moving those Andy. I feel like one of our soldiers must have felt like in WW2 the day before D-Day. I totally feel like I am in a holding mode, just waiting for the Father to tell the Son it is time. Time to release us. I want my marching orders, I want to get on with this battle against Satan and his minions. I want to go out with the Power and Wisdom that Jesus did, to Glorify our Creator thru acts of kindness, courage, love, and miracles should he so bless me. The expression "All revved up, with no place to go", now has a lot of meaning lately.
Enjoy your day.

DonnyM

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyA Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:28 pm

No problem Donny! Yes I feel the same way! Patiently waiting... So I was really blown away by what you wrote up there about the island. There is a lot of confirmation: When we first started talking about creating a blog and community, Debra told me that the Holy Spirit gave her the name "Pool of Siloam" for the blog. And then she went on to explain the name of the pool meaning "sent". Jesus was sent as so are we going to be sent out in to the world. I told Debra that I loved the name and it's meaning. Besides I wasn't going to object to the prompting of the Holy Ghost! LOL! I checked my emails and this conversation occurred on October 31st of this year. So the fact that the Lord gave you the word "Siloam" a few days prior on the 28th is mind blowing!!! Praise Jesus!!!

AndyA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum