The Pool of Siloam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world

2 posters

Go down

The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world Empty The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world

Post by Lili-ni-Viti Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:43 pm

Beloved, be encouraged and know that you know that the saints overcome the devil by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB and the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY.

Anything that is borne of God will be attacked in its infancy. The Bible is full of this pattern. The victory was won at the cross!

Right now, into this Holy Hush at the Pool of Siloam in cyberspace I dare not add to the Testimony of this east European young maiden beloved of the LORD that has been provided for our edification. Please check it out for yourselves. Google yanapray - and go to the wordpress blog and check out the latest post dated 8 November titled "I was on the cross testimony" (there's temporary restriction at this time for posting hyperlinks)

I am in awe, what more can I say but Praise you Yehoshua; thank you Father; thank you Holy Spirit.

lili

Lili-ni-Viti

Back to top Go down

The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world Empty Re: The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world

Post by dewick134 Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Lili, thank you for pointing us to this amazing experience Yana had. Wow. What do you say after reading that? I have been asking Abba to give me a greater revelation of what Yahshua did for us. I have a friend who is Jewish, and right after he got saved, he was brought in the Spirit to the foot of the cross as Yahshua was dying. Needless to say, this man truly came to love Yahshua with all his heart. As difficult as it would be to experience something like these two did, it would be life changing and I can only humbly pray that I would be blessed enough to go through such an experience so I could love our Saviour more.

dewick134

Back to top Go down

The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world Empty Re: The Holiness of the Sacrificial Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world

Post by Lili-ni-Viti Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:09 pm

Sister Debra I know you've been praying for revelation regarding the discussion that was going on out at the Welcome page in the first few days of the blog - that GOD open up His Word for our understanding on that matter. Well we got it sister - I just heard an awesome teaching and discussion between David Eells of Unleavened Bread Ministries and Shannon Davis of Omegaman Radio last night. The published audio is dated 5th November; but I was just listening to it before going to bed last night. Wow, double wow! The tape is at the Omegaman Radio site. According to Word of Knowledge revelation, there it is, the counsel of The Lord on a very tricky area. I'm going to have to hear it more than once, for sure - it's meaty and rich.
lili

Lili-ni-Viti

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick134 Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Lili, thank you! I will definitely check it out! I still have to transpose Lars vision here so we will have a reference. I hope to do it tonight or tomorrow so others will know what we are writing about. Yah bless you!

dewick134

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum