The Pool of Siloam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Satan's hour permit given

2 posters

Go down

Satan's hour permit given Empty Satan's hour permit given

Post by Lili-ni-Viti Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:07 am

Saints, this probably fits under Dreams or Prophetic Words, but it was received by someone else so I put it here instead.

I recently discovered a Prophet (like Mena Lee Grebin) - they know from the LORD that they are called to be prophets. This prophet is in You-Tube under the name Super Gospel Gangsta. On 8th November he published a video titled "Plead & Pray that God will BRING the GREAT FALLING AWAY before the RAPTURE" and in it he talks of a 'hideous' dream he had.

In a nutshell the message was that - the devil has been given the permission to start his reign of terror (in the Scripture this is an hour of prophetic time or three and half years). He was also reminded of the script he had to follow - it is written in the book of Revelations.

OUR GOD REIGNS!!

lili

Lili-ni-Viti

Back to top Go down

Satan's hour permit given Empty Re: Satan's hour permit given

Post by dewick134 Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Amen! That is right, Satan can not do anything he has not been given permission to do. The Book of Job is a great example. The Father keeps having me read Isaiah 10. One verse especially jumps out at me. Verse 12 says, "When the Lord finishes doing what He planned to Mount Zion and Jerusalem, He will punish Assyria." We have to remember our Father uses Satan to accomplish His perfect will to chastise us, and then, when that is accomplished, He comes and puts Satan under our feet. Amazing! This also speaks to me of what He is doing in Isreal right now, and also the refinement He is going to bring on us, His body, to cleanse us so that He can fully indwell us. Praise His Most Holy and perfect Name. His ways are not our ways!!! Halleluyah!

dewick134

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum